Leaving your rented property may be a troublesome experience if you are not prepared. You have to do a list of tasks but the most time-consuming is definitely the end of tenancy cleaning. You need to carry out a very thorough sanitising of the premises to ensure that you will get a full refund of your deposit. In such burdensome cases - I can help! I, from Danny Cleaning, have a vast experience in the field and I am proud to say that you will get the best value for your money! I serve in Nottingham and in the nearby areas. I will clean every nook and cranny of the rented property and complete the procedure within a couple of hours! My cleaning includes of effective methods, quality equipment and powerful yet non-toxic detergents to achieve a tip top shape of the premises. I know that landlords in Nottingham are very strict when it comes to performing a post tenancy cleaning. This is why I offer a guarantee within 48 hours for a free of charge re-clean in case of omission!
Be assured that I will save you a lot of hassle, efforts and time - all of that at a price that is very reasonable and cost-effective!
I perform end of tenancy cleaning in Nottingham following a checklist in line with what landlords and real estate agencies expect when they come for an inspection – check it out below!
- Descale, clean and polish shower
- Degrease, wipe and polish wall tiles
- Descale and polish basin, bath, fittings and taps
- Descale and brush clean the toilet (seat will be cleaned and disinfected)
- Wipe and polish mirrors
- Wash and polish floor
- Hoover rugs
- Wash and polish work surfaces
- Clean inside out drawers and cupboards
- Clean and descale sink and taps
- Degrease and polish splash-back
- Clean refrigerator/ freezer from grime and food deposit
- Clean oven and remove grease (you can request Oven cleaning at additional fee)
- Clean inside and out microwave
- Wipe clean the exterior of all appliances (toaster, coffee maker, etc)
Living room and bedroom
- Remove cobwebs
- Wipe clean light switches, light fittings and shades
- Vacuum and wash all floors
- Hoover the carpet (Carpet cleaning can be requested at additional fee)
- Mirrors and glass furniture tops will be polished
- Wipe clean windows (internally) including window sills and frames
- Clean doors and door handles
- Clear out any drawers and shelves
- Vacuum upholstery and cushions (Upholstery cleaning can be provided at additional fee)
If you need end of tenancy cleaning in Nottingham, call today on 011 5735 1010! Don’t miss to ask about the cleaning packages at preferential prices when you combine more cleaning services!
£15 per cleaner per hour. *
|One bedroom flat from||£120.00|
|Two bedroom flat from||£165.00|
|Two bedroom house from||£195.00|
|Three bedroom flat from||£180.00|
|Three bedroom house from||£210.00|
|Four bedroom house from||£225.00|
|Five bedroom house from||£255.00|
* Minimum charge applies.